8.08.2012

Wednesday Senses

I am flippin' hot. I'm not gloating here, I'm boldly complaining. Sweet Mother of Jesus, cool us off.
I have showered but am convinced I never dried off. I've wondered why I even shower.
I am cranky as all get out. Honey, beware.
I hear a fan struggling to do it's job. It's competing against The Wailin' Jennys. Work harder, dang it.
I smell bran muffins. Why did I decide to bake today of all days? It's a heat advisory but I needed to lift my spirits and had been craving these niblets. These delicious muffins did the job...minus a cup of sugar and the addition of vanilla.

 

I feel uncomfortable with unknown vehicles parked in front of our house like the one that's been there all day.
I see jury summons for both city and US court. They want me to appear the same day. They must think I am superwoman...two places at one time.
I see a menu scribbled down, written with a dying pen on scrap paper. Ironic it's for our ultra fancy gourmet club. We're classy like that.
I'm hoping that our after school schedule works itself out perfectly. It's all in the details apparently.
I'm thankful for a super, sparkly clean house. I paid for it to happen and am so glad I did.
I'm trying to resist the temptation of purchasing a box from Walgreens and coloring my own hair.
I'm peaceful knowing my hubby is happy today.
I've accomplished being lazy with B this morning. I worked hard at it and succeeded. By noon, I got busy on my daily chores but not until we watched a movie, read books, ate cucumbers and got my butt beat while light sabering. Yes, I made up that word.
I knew the moment I woke up we overslept. Dang. Breakfast on the run and mom in her PJ's.
Today, with intention, I will hang with B and follow his lead.


No comments: