I have jeans on. In fact I just noticed I have my sunglasses on too. I put them on to run out to the mailbox and never took them off. B must think I'm nuts.
I am loving TJ's Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds. And yes, those letters are capital on purpose. They're that good. Trust me.
I hear Eva Cassidy's version Fields of Gold.
I smell a montage of aromas from roasted chile's to bran muffins.
I feel mellow. I like mellow.
I see a receipt from yesterdays lunch with Jill.
I see beautiful, fluffy clouds. Recent spurts of rain have been glorious but so are the gorgeous clouds that precede the moisture. Notice I'm not complaining about that dang humidity.
I'm hoping for a miracle-begging God for a miracle.
I'm thankful for a weekend trip down South to visit family. A great day with cooler temperatures, swimming, delicious food and relaxation.
I'm trying to respond to some texts and emails. I am not timely.
I'm peaceful with a day at home. Music playing, a hubby who worked from home until 11, oven running and comfy clothes in place.
I've accomplished 1/2 my to do list, cooking, ordering online and getting two thank you cards in the mail.
Today, with intention, I will pray hard for Angela, pray for a friends son, and thank God for the awesome friendships I have. So cliche but really I am friends with some of the best people on the planet.
No comments:
Post a Comment