I am sipping tea at my desk.
I have jeans on. Praise the Lord.
I am full from a delicious salad for lunch.
I hear the dishwasher.
I feel sorry for B and his non stop coughing.
I see ribbon scraps and Scratchers tickets....unscratched.
I see a full bag of pears. Pear crisp or pear sauce in the crock pot overnight?
I'm hoping for peace for those who are sick, sad and lonely. This is part of B's prayers every night. Sometimes I pray his nightly prayer to remind myself of simplicity and to have the eyes of a child.
I'm thankful that God has revealed Himself to us several times this week.
I'm trying to stay focused. This is a lot harder than it used to be. I have a hard time completin...
I'm peaceful with our ability to share.
I've accomplished household chores and cuddling with B. I'm yet to get to the store and an obligation this evening but the day is still young.
I knew the moment I woke up that I felt good. I felt like crap yesterday but pumped Emergen-cee and zinc, gargled with warm salt water and had a stellar night of sleep. I feel 100% better than yesterday.
A normal a.m. in my house as I'm packing lunches.
Don't you also cruise your home with puzzle pieces tucked in your robe?
I thought so.
No comments:
Post a Comment