Kids are funny. Adults are funny too but kids humor is innocent and usually without effort. Nothing worse than an adult who is trying to humor you and even has rehearsed lines--they're out there folks, I've heard them. The things kids say and much of what they do trump many of today's sitcoms. If you don't have a kiddo in your house, get one, in fact depending on the day I may have a loaner. They come with endless hours of entertainment whether it be comedy, drama or a sweet love story.
![]() |
| isn't my nephew the cutest kid ever? |
Kids, otherwise known as characters, come in all shapes, sizes and colors. Between my sis and I we have six characters in different shapes, sizes, colors and temperaments. We took those characters to the Museum for Youth, or Youff--as the youngest boys say. Not sure what was more entertaining--the exhibits, the numerous activities or the 3 little ones by our sides.
One of the unique stops at the Museum for Youff was an outdoor gardening area. The kids could plant and explore nature. Binoculars, magnifying glasses and other instruments were offered. Both my sis and I have gardens so we figured this would be an area of familiarity to them and they'd be eager to get gardening.
But remember...kids are funny.
They wanted nothing to do with the outdoor exhibit. They were only interested in my sister's amazing ability to blow bubbles with her gum. Seriously, in the midst of the beautiful flowers and gardening my sister squatted down right then and there and gave lessons on blowing.
(maturity check point)
He could have spent hours there and honestly watching the kid take off and land... he's got skills.
We have friends who are pilots. Maybe for the summer B could do some ride a longs?
I'd even pack snacks for them. I think it's a brilliant idea.
The boys giggled and giggled at the green screen titled, "Fly Over Mesa."
This picture was snapped at the perfect moment. He told me he could feel the cars driving in his ears.
And since we were with BOYS, you can imagine the other body part that was mentioned.
Kids are comedy...enjoy the youff.






2 comments:
I'd like to think my humor is without effort.
But it certainly isn't innocent.
cute pics!
Here's one: "Son, how was your AIMS test today?" "Mom, I was totally stuck on one problem and then my teacher told me to skip it because it was only the sample!"
Post a Comment