Being away from home is awesome however returning to home means unpacking,
laundry, emails, mail, etc. all beckoning for my attention upon our return.
It's been two solid weeks since I've sat down at my computer.
It's July 22nd and yes, by golly, I'm still going to document July 10.
The pictures aren't gorgeous but capturing the memories from our day is worth it to me.
It was a beautiful, cool day that my sister and I spent at my aunt and uncles home.
The kids created amazing memories there and easily call that day one of the best.
I'm so glad it happened to be the 10th since much of our vacation found me relaxing without a camera in sight.
11 a.m.
free tour,
free jelly beans,
sign us up!
12 p.m.
free tour,
free jelly beans
and
UNLIMITED samples.
free tour,
free jelly beans
and
UNLIMITED samples.
1 p.m.
colors
colors
2 p.m.
smells
3 p.m.
textures
4 p.m.
dirt and discoveries
5 p.m.
wisconsin happy hour
7 p.m.
quiet time
quiet time











No comments:
Post a Comment