5.06.2013

a few favs lately...


 My friend Trish turned me onto these morsels of goodness.
And they're good for you!


I'm using this as a daily moisturizer this summer, every morning.
I like it because it is not oily.
In the evening, I apply coconut oil.
That is oily:)


 Grocery store find!
This stick along with the Neutrogena sunscreen are my summer's armor against the sun.
On top is a rolling metal ball that applies the product.
The bonus is the cool sensation on my puffy early morning eyes.
It's refreshing.
I may roll it over my entire body and see if I lose more wrinkles.




 Truth.
Target dollar section.





 
 Watching
these
three
in 
action.
Oh, and J as pitcher.
That
makes 
four.










Game Changer App.
I love this!
J score keeps at C's game with this program.
Through email I can "watch" the game and get the play by play.
This is awesome for when I cannot be at the game
or am running late....very likely.
It also provides a post game summary.

  Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/roboppy/

We eat so much of this during the week.
Breakfast, lunch, kids lunches, dinner...
So good for you, so flexible and so simple.


Vitamin C supplement.
Afternoon snack.
Just the right amount of spice...we like it spicy!
Amazon, 2 pack $24.99
or Total Wine.



Solid.
A collection of favorites.
Agreed upon by all family members.


 ****
No endorsements what so ever.
Just sharing what I like.
Maybe you'll like it, too?