6.20.2012

Wednesday Senses

I am rested, peaceful and happy today.
I have been in and out of my car 9x already today and I'm not done yet.
I am so happy with the Brazilian blowout I got last week. I will not go another summer without one. Life changing for this girl and her confusing head of hair.
I hear Mindy Gledhill singing "Someone Searching" and a loud fan on the desk.
I smell Dark Kiss body spray mixed with sunscreen.
I see shopping lists for Home Depot, IKEA and Target.
I see a clean kitchen. Finally. I had roughly an hour home midday and I tackled the kitchen with passion.
I'm hoping for J to return home safely, my boys to have a fun afternoon and time to chat with a friend during KK's dance class tonight.
I'm thankful for a night out with some of my oldest, best-est friends. I tell KK all the time how much she'd of loved to hang out with us when we were 10. This usually generates a big eye roll but I think it's true. We still laugh like we're 10 and I'm so thankful. We haven't aged since 10 either, right? Right?!



I'm peaceful that KK's opportunity to help at our preschool's camp was successful. I received compliments about her today that made both of us smile. It's been a great experience for her on accepting responsibility, taking charge and having others depend on her. Plus, she gets to make bead necklaces and eat goldfish, it has been a win-win situation.


I've accomplished running several errands for an upcoming adventure KK is taking.  I managed to shop for new bedroom curtains also. Good day.
I knew the moment I woke up that it was early but I'd slept so well. I love to sleep. I really love to sleep. I love my bed. I sometimes look at the clock and count the hours until I can crawl in bed and read. I've clearly become my mother.
Today with intention I will not rush my kiddos. We've got 5 places we're expected to be on time. I will strive to do so with grace and peacefulness. This, my friends, is a big challenge especially with a total of 7 kiddos involved. I think I can, I think I can...

2 comments:

mom2acendeuce said...

I LOVE your brazilian blowout!! Your hair looks so cute in that picture with your friends!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I am new here...but Brazilian and Blowout are two words I've never associated with hair on one's head.? I'm so confused, but your hair does look very cute! ;)
~sara vaughan