I have clothes to fold and dishes to wash.
I am wondering what to do with the loaf of jalapeno and cheese bread on my counter. Grilled cheese?
I hear KK singing very loudly in her room.
I smell sunscreen and chap stick.
I feel refreshed. Having a few hours alone every day has proven to be successful.
I see a coupon for Bath and Body Works. Today starts the Semi Annual Sale. Big deal for someone here in our household. She even wrote it on the calendar.
I see wet swimming suits, Lego pieces and another foot long zucchini from the garden.
I'm hoping for a restful weekend. No sports, no parties....just some "nothingness."
I'm thankful I purchased every craft on clearance from the Target end cap last month. We've already tackled two of them this week.
I'm trying to find comforters for the boys room. It shouldn't be as difficult as it's proven to be.
I'm peaceful knowing my kids are getting "bonus" ingredients in their smoothies.
I've accomplished some one on one time with KK. Always love that.
I knew the moment I woke up that I was feeling much better. I lifted up head without feeling like it was going to roll off.
Today, with intention, I will connect with each of my kiddos--and look into their eyes.
(A special "hello" to Carrie, Jamie, Lindsey and Heather)
1 comment:
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment