I should be packing but with five boys running amok in the house,
I can't concentrate.
Can you blame me?
So, instead I picked up my camera
and snapped some pictures of
proof that summer is here.
I mean beyond the continual burning of oneself on seat belts
and the nonstop desire to chug a gallon of water.
KK made the banner above which inspired me to
make a little 4th display.
Simple.
Just enough.
So far, I've managed to only utilize my oven twice this summer.
I have NO inspiration to cook AT ALL.
Salads, sandwiches and more salads.
Oh and the weekly visit to the corner frozen yogurt shop.
Telling my kiddos their toppings can only be fruit constitutes it as dinner, correct?
Yep, I thought so.
No, don't worry...even though this is BERRY Weiss, I don't claim this as dinner.
This is the short period of time when rain, dust storms and haboobs present themselves.
They sneak up like a cat on the prey sometimes doing severe damage
but primarily leaving a big dusty mess with only a few raindrops.
However, the sunsets speak for themselves.
I love the little bird perched on the bottom right of the picture.
~Happy Weekend~



1 comment:
One beer for dinner...no. You would have to have two to be full. ;)
Post a Comment