B is feeling better which means sleep has returned to it's regularly scheduled program.
Alleluia.
One reason I love sleep is the opportunity it gives us to dream.
Sleep = dreaming.
This picture of perfection = dreamy.
I love EVERY. THING. about this kitchen minus the green paint. My kitchen would be light grey.
The space, the sink & the chandeliers are gorgeous but look at the desk area. PERFECTION.
I'd be more productive if this were my kitchen, I know it.
I imagine that all my cooking and baking would taste so much better created in that masterpiece.
Here's another kitchen I've revisited time and time again in blog land, look at those shelves!
I spent some time on Pinterest last night~less than an hour.
And if you are on Pinterest, you know this is a good thing.
Some things that peaked my interest~
--This family picture is awesome. A family tree.
--I learned how to do this braid on Saturday. A few minutes on You Tube and we've got a fresh, new take on braids. Amazing that an entire blog can be dedicated to hair.
--Adele. Love her. Don't you?
--I made brownies today except I was being sneaky. I actually made black bean brownies.
I probably won't be making them again. Just sayin.'
--I got an early Christmas present from my sis and mom yesterday. They were too giddy to wait until Christmas to give it to me. I'm so glad because I love it! Told my sis that I may even sleep with it tonight. So pretty.
Corny but true, I want to thank some of you sweet people who've sent messages or commented about the blog. It's so fun to hear who actually takes the time to read about our life. Truly, this is a creative outlet for me but ultimately is intended to benefit our family. I needed a way to document our lives-things the kids say, what the kids do and who I am as a mother and a wife. If you are entertained or enlightened by it, great...welcome aboard but hold on tight and keep all hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times, it's bound to be a bumpy ride.
Remember to put your shoes out...tomorrow is the Feast of St. Nick.
My kids dig it, as did I as a kiddo.





2 comments:
since we all have lice, that braid might be just what we need
Love your blogs, Michelle!
Post a Comment