My schedule has been planned and rain makes it even better.
Today, I've got shopping to conquer. I'm shopping online as much as possible. I hate having to venture into the stores. Actually, in the past few years I've realized just how much I hate to shop. Some would say it's a blessing-maybe for 10 months out of the year but November and December make it a requirement.
Online shopping makes it so much more tolerable. I can sip coffee, watch the rain, wear PJ's and listen to this. If you love Elf as much as we do, you're familiar with that distinct voice.
Speaking of Elf, I'm pretty sure our family could watch this movie every day. KK has an app with all the quotes and is awesome at cuing it for the perfect moment. What is your favorite quote?
image source: http://clawsondesigns.com/
If you're done with your shopping (bad word inserted here), you have time to watch the clip below.
I found it while online shopping.
(That's the problem with "online," it's so easy to become distracted.)
If you're done with your shopping (bad word inserted here), you have time to watch the clip below.
I found it while online shopping.
(That's the problem with "online," it's so easy to become distracted.)

1 comment:
ready for this?
I HAVE NOT SHOPPED AT ALL
4 KIDS
NOTHING BOUGHT
it has been the BEST Advent ever :-)
enjoy the rain!!!
Post a Comment