11.07.2011

The Happy Day Project

Ahhhh, this is just what I need.
I challenge you to do this.
I love this idea.
To learn more and get inspired check out The Happy Day project.
I did something similar to this a few years ago and had my kiddos join in the fun.
The bonus to this project is the awesome free printables.

Heck, even if you don't do this project...do something for someone else, make their day happy.
Or use this as inspiration and come up with your own acts of happiness.











i ran across this photo last week of b.
it was his 1st bd.

i really miss the photograher who took this.
she recently moved with her sweet family too far from here.

however, this photo makes me happy.
he may look like he's crying but it was a giggle that followed.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That just put a big smile o my face this rainy morning.