1.31.2014

links i like

The moment you sit down to check email or Facebook "real quickly" that turns into an hour just happened to me.
Here are the results.
Enjoy.
  • Are you a good mom? I once was. So was Mel, read about it here.

  • The older I get the more I learn about how I am. Or maybe as we evolve, we rediscover who we are. Either way, this article confirmed my hunches. Are you an introvert, too? 



  • I've always loved polka dots. Naturally I had to order these for my wall. Still deciding where to  place them.








  • Good insight on the what/why for kids sports.

  • I'm trying hard to understand the selfie obsession with teenagers.  This helped. 

  • Kari Kampakis posted this on FB recently. Too good not to share.





  • Jen Hatmaker speaking raw and painfully true. On a tough parenting day, this is a read I can relate to.

  • If you're a parent with kiddos in sports, read this. 
 

  • If your "quick minute" to check email/FB/blogs/IG just turned into an hour or two and left you without time to wash your hair, this is for you.
    (Don't blame me.
    I didn't make you waste time.
    You've done it before.)
    Because I love you...for those, "days of unwash."
    I love this product.

LuLu Organics Lavender Clary Sage Hair Powder | Spirit Beauty Lounge



Here's to a weekend of chips and dips, football and friends.


1 comment:

Nicolle said...

Going to check out your links, especially the one of Jen's on a tough parenting day!
I've always wanted to try the hair powder, but I am cursed with major oily hair if I don't wash daily, so I'm not sure there's any hope for me.
I have my stuff all ready to make hamburger dip and spicy, cheesy bean dip. Can't wait for the game! Enjoy!
xo