10.17.2013

Wednesday Senses

I am happy my hubby married me.

I have a feeling Martha Stewart is frustrated and feels unappreciated, you? It's too bad arrogance took the place of her inspiration. We'll see how this recent debacle plays out.

I am thankful it is October.

I hear the sprinklers drenching the cow manure blanketing our yard.

I smell Mrs. Meyer's Lavender multi purpose cleaner - the smell of a fresh start. Somethings gotta mask that manure.

I feel eager to get things done, change things up a bit and possibly be creative.


I see a bracelet given to me by my wise and beautiful Aunt Harriet.

I see a Power Ranger staring me down.

I'm hoping to crawl into bed early. This morning kicked. my. butt. Early mornings are for the birds.

I'm thankful for healthy kiddos, despite the occasional ear ache or strep here and there, we're so blessed. It is so easy to take this for granted.

I'm trying to be brave today.

I'm peaceful when my kids are smiling. And my kiddos are peaceful when I am smiling. Funny how that works out.

I've accomplished...well, let me start by saying today the kids returned to school after a 2.5 week break soooo I had a dr. appt, finally got my hair done, browsed Hobby Lobby, enjoyed a delicious salad, caught up with a friend and picked up the house before two volleyball games and a baseball practice.

I knew the moment I woke up, I hit snooze. Twice.

Today, with intention, I will appreciate the sunshine.

1 comment:

Laura said...

i am so out of the loop....have no idea what is happening with martha.

my hair appt is tomorrow....i must have the same change it up desire you have!