3.08.2013

it's kinky time

Oops!
Did you catch that typo?
I meant to say it's "linky" time. Silly me.
Links to some reading material for your weekend.
And I mean, seriously, kinky wouldn't be in a post with a picture like this...
Folks, I'm all about babies and puppy dogs.  

Well, sort of.


-Because those babies eventually do grow up, read this.

-Mom with a phone, read this.

-Mom with a kid who has a phone, read this.

-Need a vacation? Check this out and feel free to name drop.

-If I needed to send out an announcement of this sort, it would look like this and say "just arrived."

-We watched this at least 20 times this week and laughed so hard every time.

-I'd love to move; and North Carolina doesn't sound so bad. I even found us a home.

-Your thought on selfies?

-Age appropriate apps for preschoolers, found here. We have several of these gems.

-Hungry for chocolate and peanut butter? I usually am. Try this, if so.

-Just craving chocolate? This is an all time favorite.

-In case you're the only one out there still not seduced (hey, now that would fit in a kinky post) by this show, dive in.

Happy weekend, it's raining cats and dogs out there.

(see, babies and puppies again)

Be brave-get wet!









3 comments:

Yunker said...

I rather snuggle up with those babies and puppies than walk to work in the snow. But to be honest, walking through the snow isn't too bad either. I'll just leave a little earlier. :)

mom2acendeuce said...

Even though my kiddos aren't teens yet, I thoroughly enjoyed the simple mom blog linky.

This quote shall become my mantra!

"Our children have always been allowed to challenge our decisions, as long as they did so respectfully. If their appeal was compelling enough, we’d consider changing our minds. If a sorry attitude accompanied it, they were out of luck; and never did we care what “everyone else” was allowed to do."

Nicolle said...

I'm glad you put the link for the age appropriate apps. I needed to get some new/fresh ones for Boyd!
On selfies...I feel mixed. I do want to be in more pictures with my family, so I try to do that. But, I do think some people put them up for praise/comments, and I'm not into that. It's a fine line, I think.
xo