6.11.2013

10 on 10 : June


10 on 10: June

Once a month on the tenth take a photo an hour for ten consecutive hours. 

Finding life and beauty in the ordinary things of our day to day.


8 a.m.
alarm free wake up time

 
9 a.m.
feeling blue on this monday morning


 10 a.m.
the colorful bouquet that adorns my counter


11 a.m.
sole survivor


12 p.m.
let's just call this lunch


1 p.m.
b learned about "tipping" this weekend
this was my tip after serving ice cream for lunch




2 p.m.
slick back boys


3 p.m.
afternoon requirement for me

  

4 p.m.
afternoon requirement for them


5 p.m.
multi-generational instructional meeting


enjoy others 10 on 10,
linked up here


3 comments:

Shelley McGrew said...

Love the Sharpe bouquet (don't we all love 'em?). Great photo set. Looked like a beautiful day.

Alita said...

Oh! That ice cream is calling my name. I enjoyed peeking through your day. :)

Nicolle said...

I've got to get my act together...I bought Jesus Calling, and now I'm already behind in my daily reading. LOVE the colors in this post.
xo