Which means for eight days I relaxed and read.
And what says relaxation more than, "Pinning!"
Pinterest peaks of interest--
Carrabba's Bread Dipping Spices - We used to eat there often before kiddos. The food has been forgotten but the dipping oil lingers. I've conjured up my own once or twice but it's never the same.
source: Macaroni and Cheesecake
Wish I'd of seen this for our wedding when my G'ma Sweetheart was still living.
Three times in my life, we could have used this exact announcement.
Sweet.
So cheery and simple to make.
Holy Smokes, not sure what bugs me more the typo or the actual pants.
And yes, one of those e-cards. However, I find this so very true.
Brilliant idea, I'd love this.
We've done this several times with KK's hair and it produces beautiful curls on day two.
Wouldn't it be lovely to have this porch available for late afternoons? Sipping an iced tea and reading a book or even taking a cat nap.
Pinning in the Pines -- the ONE time I didn't feel guilty spending more than 20 minutes on Pinterest.
What about you? Do you just browse Pinterest or actually execute some of the great ideas?
I utilize it most for home decor and "tips" for making life easier.
Fun stuff and it's always good to dream.
We've done this several times with KK's hair and it produces beautiful curls on day two.
Wouldn't it be lovely to have this porch available for late afternoons? Sipping an iced tea and reading a book or even taking a cat nap.
Pinning in the Pines -- the ONE time I didn't feel guilty spending more than 20 minutes on Pinterest.
What about you? Do you just browse Pinterest or actually execute some of the great ideas?
I utilize it most for home decor and "tips" for making life easier.
Fun stuff and it's always good to dream.










No comments:
Post a Comment