7.10.2012

July: 10 on 10

I enjoy participating in the 10 on 10 project. 
You can read about it here.
Basically, on the 10th of each month I capture my life for 10 consecutive hours.
It's that simple.



9 a.m.
I hate having to wake my kiddos from slumber.
They had to be at camp at 9:30.
We were late.
In one week, I'll be waking them at 7 a.m. for school.
Lord, bless this household.


10 a.m.
Finally getting in some breakfast.
 

11 a.m.
Running here, there and everywhere.
 

12 p.m.
Picked up the boys from camp.
I believe it's illegal to walk the halls of a church with a gun, looking all bad@ss.
Just a hunch.
They look more harmful than they really are.


1 p.m.
It's that time of day.


 2 p.m.
Self imposed "alone time," enjoying a chapter or two of Stink.
 

3 p.m.
DEAR time for the B man and me.


4 p.m.
Clean up time at our house.
 

5 p.m.
Happiest Hour with my sis and TiTi.
 

6 p.m.
My chauffeur for a long drive totaling 4 mins.
I loved sitting in the back having her drive me around.
Makes up for all those years of shuttling her places.


No comments: