It's December and it feels like it!
Praise God.
Yesterday was the 10th and it happened to be a very long day for me.
Two boys home on the cusp of sickness.
I have the "when in doubt, keep them out" theory
when my kiddos appear ill.
"Appear" is the debatable word.
A slow morning of resting and reading quickly
lead into an afternoon of flag football in the backyard.
Yes, they're both going back to school today and I can't wait.
Here are my ten pictures taken over ten hours on the tenth.
Check out others pictures here.
9 a.m.
early morning light caught my eye
10 a.m.
warm fluffy blue socks...
in the privacy of my own home.
in the privacy of my own home.
11 a.m.
car racing.
over and over
and over
and over.
12 p.m.
tomatillo salsa makings.
don't mind if i do.
1 p.m.
happy to be moving on from the Fall season of readings
2 p.m.
last minute openings.
phew.
3 p.m.
I spot the culprit messing with my mind.
4 p.m.
a processed cookie I cannot deny
5 p.m.
quick touch up
6 p.m.
another curbside nail biter.
a sleepy 4 yr old was my copilot
as we watched C from a warm car.




1 comment:
your photos are beautiful. what a lovely day!
Post a Comment