9.05.2012

Wednesday Senses

I am blaring Alison Krauss, singing along, wishing I had her voice. And her hair.
I have a wedge salad on my mind. I'm on a wedge kick. Simple yet robust. I've never used that word before, did it sound like a commercial?


I am looking forward to lunch with my hubby.
I hear two very happy little boys Anakin and Darth Mal.


I smell pumpkin coffee, compliments of my sis...even received curbside service. I'm so lucky she's my sister.
I feel creeped out. The book I'm reading has made me aware of how some people are wired. There are some crazy people in our world, sadly I think I know a few.
I see our first Birchbox.


I see a Halloween catalog on the counter. This outfit looks fun-sort of a cross between Candyland and Katy Perry.


I'm hoping to plan a project--sort of an art project and home decor project at the same time. Once it cools off,  IF it cools off, I've got some things "pinned."
I'm thankful for another day. Another day with the love of my life. Another day with my babies--whether it be good or bad. Another day with luxuries. Another day for Angela. Another day for starting over.
I'm trying to pull a last minute trip together. I'm itching to get outta dodge.
I'm peaceful with the opportunity for C and I to talk last night and for forgiveness. We'd had quite a few unpleasant moments earlier in the evening. Are you familiar with those crummy, stressful moments of freakout that only produce tears and hurt feelings? Ugh. We're better today though.
I've accomplished shopping and filling my cupboards and refrigerator with food, nailing down a long overdue coffee date with a friend and enjoying a phone conversation with my aunt.
I knew the moment I woke up that I'd need to give my kiddos an extra push on getting out of bed. Returning to schedule is sometimes tough. C survived and KK was eager to get back to school so it worked out just fine. Phew.
Today, with intention, "I will ask for His grace, the moment when I am most repelled by a child's behavior, that is my sign to draw the very closest to that child." Wise words by Ann Voskamp, plastered on our kitchen cupboards.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Could those two cousins be any CUTER!! You take great photos!
You will have to fill me in on Birchbox...never heard of it..
Keep Calm And Write On!!!

Mama's Act Two said...

So glad you decided to do Birchbox. You're going to love it, I promise! Enjoy.

keep calm and carry on said...

i'm so jealous of your birchbox. i'm on the wait list. i.want.it.now.