1. Tastefully Simple - Garlic, Garlic
I love to cook and prefer to eat home for most meals. Primarily because I'm a very high maintenance eater when it comes from someplace other than my own kitchen. This is a problem because I also love to eat. So, if I don't want to cook, I "must" eat elsewhere. I am the person who views the menu before arriving and has to make my selection beforehand. I have high expectations of restaurants and am disappointed if they don't meet my expectations. So, that being said, I am always searching for additions to my kitchen. This my friends, does not disappoint. I know, it's not fresh but it is delicious.
2. Sinful Nail Polish
Love the colors and the quality of the product. Very affordable and found at your local drugstore.
My finger nails are traditionally always a pale pink with the occasional perk of fall colors. My toes are always done. Always. I range from light, to metallic, to matte to black. Oh and their glitters are my favorite.
3. Burts Bees Lip Balm
I am addicted to chap stick like everyone else. Nothing does the job like Burt's.
4. Sanuk Recycled Yoga Mat Flip Flops
If you must know, I've worn these at least 3x a week this past summer. They are so comfortable. I will never wear another "everyday" flip flop. Forget the $2.50/multi-colors/uncomfortable pieces of rubber.
5. Nonna's Biscotti
Going back to my HM needs of preparing my own food, baking surpasses cooking. I love to bake. I can easily turn down store bought sweets or HFCS stuffed goodies. However not quite sure I am able to deny goodness pulled from a home oven. Sadly, I don't think I ever have. My friend has offered these treats to me at two different times while visiting in her home.
First time, I declined.
Second time, I obliged.
Haven't turned back and even bought myself two boxes for our cupboards. Only one remains.
First time, I declined.
Second time, I obliged.
Haven't turned back and even bought myself two boxes for our cupboards. Only one remains.
Most flavors are "tainted" with nuts but Caramel Latte is perfect paired with a cup of coffee. Or with water. Or by itself.
PTL, today it cooled off here in the land of sweat. Like, ya know, windows open in the car, tolerable enough to walk to the mailbox, not drenching in sweat, didn't burn kiddos with seat belt temperature. Please stay. Please stay. Please stay...
No comments:
Post a Comment